Which dating sites have you tried? Which have you had the most luck with?

I've personally used Plenty of Fish (briefly) and OKCupid (started using same time as PoF and still use it). I've found some interesting guys on there, kept in contact with a small handful , but only made it face-to-face meeting with one so far, which didn't work out. I'll hopefully be meeting another sometime soon.

Most Helpful Guy

• As a girl, if you're willing to upload a fairly detailed profile and go through the large number of messages you'll get, you'll quite easily find some high-quality guys.

What Guys Said 5

• I've heard okcupid is good. I haven't tried one.

• Never used online dating, really isn't my thing. I think there's something mysteriously romantic about chasing a girl who you don't even know is interested in dating, let alone all of the other factors.

• I had the best luck with Match.com. from a women's stand point it's probably the best. The free ones are generally for guys who just want to f***. Having to pay for a website generally weeds out the not so serious ones.

• I've tried Okcupid... I got f***in catfished

• PlentOfFish. Worked well.

What Girls Said 0