How to know if a man is serious about dating a woman

guys what are the things you do if you are serious about dating a woman, how do you act, treat her, etc

what will you not do if you aren't serious about dating a woman

theyre lots of articles written by women on what men do, lets see what yall actually do :P

1|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• If I am serious about a girl, I will look into her eyes a lot. Also if I am serious about a girl I will take my time, while if I am not I will go ahead and do what I want with her. Sounds bad I know.

I will not make any plans in a distance. So if a girl were to ask me to do something in a month, yea right I would say no. I would also keep away from the romantic stuff and focus on the physical aspect of a relationship.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 2

• If I am not serious about dating her she becomes a friend or I let her walk out of my life forever. However, if I am serious about dating a girl then I would treat her the best way I knew how without a worry in the world. I am a gentleman type (a dying breed I admit, it saddens me) so that says a lot. However, I would let her go out with her friends. Honestly, I would tell her how I felt after I known her a while if she hasn't told me first.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be when he treats her like a queen.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing

0|0
    0|0