Women, how willing are you to put up with a guy's inexperience with dating/relationships?

How understanding are you usually and where is the breaking point? And how easily can you tell that a guy is inexperienced?

Most Helpful Girl

• If your talking about sexually then it's easy to tell if he's inexperienced but that does not have to be a guaranteed deal breaker.I'm a good teacher.lol I don't write a guy off if he's inexperienced. I still give him a chance but he has to be willing to LISTEN. I'll suggest things in a friendly way...not in a confrontational way, "You shouldn't do that or you shouldn't do this." Instead I'll say something like,

"I like when you ..." The breaking point would be if I suggest things and he does not listen and is stuck in his way. But other than I'm quite understanding that not everybody has experience yet, but just be willing to learn. its that simple.

What Girls Said 4

• As long as he treats me right and has decent communication skills, its not a big deal. We all start somewhere. You can tell fairly easily but its cute. I don't mind at all unless he gets clingy or has major expectations. As long as he makes an effort and doesn't do the same mistake over and over again, its not a deal breaker.

• I would put up with it because nobody suddenly knows what to do when they start getting into relationships, I was like that once too so who am I to judge. The breaking point would be if he still doesn't get how to act and he is making zero effort.

I could tell just by the way he would act around me or the way he would handle things, if he is acting unsure is a big pointer.

• you mean sexually? there's no breaking point tbh. I don't care if he would orgasm quickly or lasts long just as much I don't care and would never leave him if we can't have sex forever for instance due to medical reasons. well I can teach him how to please me and he can also tell me if my performance isn't good but to leave him cause he is not good in bed? I don't think I would ever do that. :)

• im unexperienced, so I wouldn't care if the guy is too.

What Guys Said 1