Why do girls on first dates or just hanging out always end up doing something sexual with me?

Does this say something about the type of girls I attract, or does it say something about me? Just about every girl I have dated on the first night we hang out or date or if we are existing friends and start making out and they end up doing some real sexual stuff with me!

Girls, how many of you do this on the first night? It almost seems I don't even really have to do much and we start making out and it gets out of control. Do I just attract perv girls?

And no, I am not hot. I think the girls just think they need to do this or are crazy or something :)

Most Helpful Guy

• There's an organization devoted to helping men facing that problem. I personally run the organization, and you can just drop off the women there and I'll take care of them for you. In return, I will give you my wife. She doesn't have sex on the first date, on the first month, on the first year, or even on the first decade.

What Girls Said 11

• I've never made out or done anything sexual with a guy on a first date. I tend to just think of first dates as chilling out and all casual, nothing serious. Sex or sexual acts I don't think to do.

I don't know..maybe they're just more aggressive, sexual girls?

If I were you I'd just tell them(if they're moving way too fast for you, don't feel weird for slowing things down. If you're not comfortable with moving that fast, say something), I'd just tell them,

"Look,so and so..you're nice..and I really like you, but I think we're moving too fast."

• Yes, they might just be really assertive girls

• It could be a number of reasons. It could be just how they are. They could also think that in order to keep you that's what they have to do. Or you can just be too dang irresistible. Where do you meet these girls? That could say a lot about why they are the way they are. I know if I had someone as good looking as one of my celebrity crushes I would be all over them too. Take it as a compliment

• Friends, work, all over!

• It says something about you and the girls

You can always refuse you know, there is no rule that says you have to respond

No I with hold sex for at least a month You can kiss me from the 2nd date. Hell the longest I went was 2 years before I gave it up

• Perhaps both. It's become the norm, especially in college.

• Yeah, I think a lot of girls put out on the first date now lol

• A lot of girls really do want to have sex, but some girls will do it because they like the guy and are afraid that he won't like them if they don't put out on the first date. So you might want to see if you give off that kind of vibe.

• It means you're good looking.

• Nah prob just means crazy pervs like me :)

• No, men have higher sex drives than women.

• That is correct physically, but some girls with major mental issues can have higher drives. And then once women hit their 30s, they have higher drives physically lol

• maybe you are really hot?

• No, I think it is more just the girls are kinda crazy :)

• you must be Hot ;)

• "Does this say something about the type of girls I attract, or does it say something about me?"

Hmm..idk. Maybe both. How old are the girls you're referring to? Where/how do you meet them? When you hang out, is it in a public place or do you just invite them over for a movie?

• ^ we definitely need this info to make better judgement question-askerererer

• The ages of the girls can vary from college age to women in their 40s...meet them through work, through friends, etc

• It just seems to be the norm for most girls at my college. Like, it just seems like it's expected.

• It's the type of girls you're going out with.

• And you're complaining? I wish boys would make up their minds.

• u wish boys would make up their mind? If you were speaking of a specific person, sure. But you know every individual dude has a mind of their own right?

• I agree with you anon, so confusing

• No, def not complaining, just trying to figure it out :)

What Guys Said 0