If you miss a guy, do you text him if you haven't seen him in a while?

What's the time limit? If you haven't heard from him in a week? 2 weeks? A month? Longer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. I'd be interested to hear how he's doing, interested to talk to him in general.

Probably a well, for me. Usually.

What Girls Said 7

• It really depends on how close I would be to him if it was someone I really liked or was in love with a couple of hours would do it. If I liked the guy a day or two other than that if it was someone I just met maybe after a week or two I might text to see how they are and did they wanna meet up again.

• It depends on the scenario. A friend? I might wait weeks, but I'm very bad at texting people. A guy I'm interested in? Maybe more like a week...or if I don't hear anything from him, I'll take it as a hint that he doesn't miss me and try to move on.

• . If there isn't a response after 2 attempts in a day, I usually just drop it and wait for him to come to me. If he doesn't then, alright I know it's a done deal. :)

• yes and I don't think there's a time limit

• 1-2 months max.

• 2 weeks

• I will text him whenever I feel like, unless he is my ex, then I will hold back.

What Guys Said 1

• When I miss a man I try to wait at least a week for no-homo.