Would you date me?be honest!

Ive been single for some time because I havant wanted a girlfriend but based on my personality would you date me I have a great sence of humor I'm smart girls think I'm funny I'm also caring towards girls and over all a simple guy I enjoy simple things I dress well not suits but well botton ups I like to present meself well and for the biggist game changer! I don't do drugs oh and I'm honst and direct games are a waist of time lol if I like you ill say it! Thanks !

Most Helpful Girl

• Alright, I'll dissect each trait lol

Humour - always a plus. That being said, different people have different senses of humour, so it would depend if we find the same kinds of stuff funny.

Caring - also a plus. It's always great to have a guy who's attentive and sweet, but it's important that he's not a pushover.

Simple things - like what?

Dress well - awesome. It's good to have someone that takes care of themselves.

No drugs - that's good, though recreational drugs aren't a game changer for me. Do you drink alcohol?

Don't play games - bad news, I do! But that's fine, no biggie.

Would I date you? It would really depend on whether or not we had chemistry. Of course, you're under 18 - so I'd prefer not to get arrested.

What Girls Said 2

• I feel that each person has two personalities - the one THEY think they possess and the one others perceive.

We can't tell you anything based upon your own description of yourself on the internet.

Don't believe me? Write down your personality then have someone else who knows you do it. Won't be the same!

• based on what you say, yeah I would.

What Guys Said 3

• No. But thanks for asking.

• You're a boy and underage. So, no.

• For girls, you're quite ideal.