Never been on a date or had a hf, don't know if I really feel up to it anymore. is this normal at 26 years old

It all leads back to being nervous and unsure of myself, and not being able to relate to other people my age. And now being 26 Yeats old without a full time job makes me feel even more inferior to date. I have never been able to be myself around people and especially girls. I am at a point where I don't know if its worth even looking for anymore.most of he girls my age are finished school and found ful time jobs and have normal lives with friends and feel great about life and actually get to live rather than waste away trying to figure themselves out. I just don't know what it feels like to be wanted by anyone and I don't know how to show it towards a girl without just saying hey how's it going beyond that I have nothing to say.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you want to be in exactly the same boat when you're 30? Or 36? Like some of the guys on this website?

Look, you can change at any time you want and any age you want - it's just a matter of doing the work. There's no magic lamp to rub or genie to grant a wish here - it's work. But you can start today, or start 10 years from now. Your choice.

What you can't do, is go back in time and start when you were 16. So stop worrying about what has already gone on in the past and how old you are now.

How old you want to be, when you finally do something about this?

• I agree. You can't wait for things to magically change around you. From this point, you have to do something about it instead of feeling self pity.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, you need to stop worrying about the past. What has done, it was done. You just wasting time and losing your confidence by comparing yourself with others. I am turning 24 this month and I have never done a job before. Much like you, never had a girlfriend, no first kiss, no make out the list will go on. You are in a starting phase and there will definitely be some difficult in approach girls cause you don't even know how they behave. They will be some disappointments but soon you will start to adopt for every situation. Like first love and crush of every person is a fail. You will start to behave like a teenage kid who had crush on a girl. but...everything is going to be fine soon... Just don't think much and do whatever you feels like to do.

• it just makes me raging mad that girls never, or almost never do anything in order to make a date or relationship happen, start, pisses me off that us guys were dealt that role in life

• Quite normal.

• i hate the way it is with a huge passion