What was your very first date like?

and how old were you? I have yet to go on a date and have no idea what to expect.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was super nervous at first, but I had known the guy for years, so once I got in his car, it didn't feel so awkward anymore. (Although my dad did threaten to kill him if he hurt me. LOL)

It sort-of felt like I was just hanging out with a friend. No second date though.

Just don't feel pressured into anything. The guy I went on my first date with was super experienced with girls and I still hadn't had my first kiss, and I still hadn't after the date.

Whenever you get to go on a date, don't over think it. Just treat it as though you're hanging out with a friend. A friend you might be a little flirty with. haha. xD

What Guys Said 2

• I have never had a date with anybody :D

• It's good, and I was 20

What Girls Said 3

• I was 13. We went for movies and ice cream with another couple and also a friend of mine. It was fun and a little awkward haha. We were both nervous and didn't do any more than holding hands. He paid for my ice cream like a gentleman.

• I have never been on a date :(

• boring to say the least.