21 year old Kate Upton now dating 33 year old - is he too old for her or is this fine?

link

What do you girls think? Is this guy too old for her, or do they look good together? I read the other thread about the idiot Russell Brand dating a 23 year old at age 38 and wanted to know what everyone thought of this. Do you girls find this guy handsome? Assuming you are 18 or older, would you date a guy 12 years older like this?

Kate Upton is now dating a guy in his 40s!

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not really my type but he'ss def not unattractive. I'm 20 and I'd someone that old if everything else was right, I don't see anything wrong with it

• You would date him?

• I don't know him, but based on his looks and age only, ya I would. By the end of the day 12 years is a lot of time, and I'm not sure how I would ge along with most 32 year olds, but if I would, age wouldn't matter.

Also I think most 33 year olds don't look as good as he does, so that's def a factor too

What Girls Said 1

• I think that it that's what they want then they should keep doing it, they aren't hurting anybody. I don't think he's that hot but I have seen many older guys who I find attractive and would date.

• would you date someone 12 years older? Kate Upton def dates some guys who I don't understand and who don't seem that great ha ha

• I would, even older.

What Guys Said 4

• too old in my opinion but it is quite common unfortuneately

• Legal Pedophilia

• Pedos like children, not exactly the body type that Kate Upton has

• It's just fine.

• That's too old