How do you actually kiss a girl?

I have been kissed just yesterday and I was kinda sitting there like dafaq do I do? So, I'm asking do you kiss with your mouth closed or open? What do you do with your hands? Do you use your tongue? What if you run out of breath? What do you do after kissing? Is there anything I should keep in mind that is crucial?

Thanks! :D

Also is there anything that is really nice that girls like? Maybe like tugging on their back lip or nibbling the ear? I don't know O.o tips plz

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go with the flow and move naturally. To answer your questions, though:

- I start out closed mouth and open if it's appropriate.

- I usually hold his neck or the back of his head, and sometimes I trace my fingers up and down his arm.

- I use my tongue when it's appropriate. I never force it on him.

- I breathe through my nose while kissing, so I've never run out of breath unless I had a cold lol. If it does happen, I just pull away long enough to gasp for air and then go back to kissing.

- I tend to cuddle after kissing. I don't know why haha, it just seems to happen.

- Crucial things: Make sure your breath is fresh (stay away from garlic, drink lots of water, bring along a breath mint or gum just in case... 5 Gum works great) and make sure your lips are soft (don't cake on chapstick... Instead brush your lips with a wet toothbrush to get rid of dead skin).

- Things that girls like: Run your fingers through her hair, hold her face, her waist, or even her boobs or butt if she's alright with that. Girls LOVE when you kiss their neck, but it's very passionate/intimate so keep it to private time.

What Girls Said 7

• All that comes naturally. Just get lost in the moment. Take the adrenalin high and you won't have a clue what you did or didn't do with your different body parts. Just clear your head and focus on the sensations and exploring. If you approach it with an algorithm for success it'll just be boring and stressful.

• i agree but you still didn't tell him how to kiss

• I know that's because I don't think you can. It's just something everyone does in their own way and he'll get once he lets go and enjoys the moment. No algorithm means success

• i'm a passive kisser and I just let the boy do whatever he wants. I have observed that they tend to do the following in this order: press their lips against mine, open their mouths, lick my lips, gently put their tongue into my mouth, gently suck on my top or bottom lip.

• If you are an adult - you need not to ask this. You are not enough grown up - for it.

• Lean in and kiss

• it is hard at first but soon it will come natural.

• Don't think about it, just do what feels right in the moment.

• What if nothing feels right? Especially if his a first timer. Maybe it is too early for the guy.

• That just means he's over-anaylzing the situation.

• Just put your mouth on hers and let her do the rest.

What Guys Said 3

• If you really love your partner, you will know how and when to kiss her / him. It is a very natural feeling and it burst out on some moment. It is spontaneous if you have real love. If you are pretending of it - you need to plan for it.

• You can read some eHow articles about it.

• softly suck on her lips for a second or two at a time