I have been kissed just yesterday and I was kinda sitting there like dafaq do I do? So, I'm asking do you kiss with your mouth closed or open? What do you do with your hands? Do you use your tongue? What if you run out of breath? What do you do after kissing? Is there anything I should keep in mind that is crucial?
Most Helpful Girl
Just go with the flow and move naturally. To answer your questions, though:
- I start out closed mouth and open if it's appropriate.
- I usually hold his neck or the back of his head, and sometimes I trace my fingers up and down his arm.
- I use my tongue when it's appropriate. I never force it on him.
- I breathe through my nose while kissing, so I've never run out of breath unless I had a cold lol. If it does happen, I just pull away long enough to gasp for air and then go back to kissing.
- I tend to cuddle after kissing. I don't know why haha, it just seems to happen.
- Crucial things: Make sure your breath is fresh (stay away from garlic, drink lots of water, bring along a breath mint or gum just in case... 5 Gum works great) and make sure your lips are soft (don't cake on chapstick... Instead brush your lips with a wet toothbrush to get rid of dead skin).
- Things that girls like: Run your fingers through her hair, hold her face, her waist, or even her boobs or butt if she's alright with that. Girls LOVE when you kiss their neck, but it's very passionate/intimate so keep it to private time.