Girls, would you rather be with(sex/date) a guy nice arms, whatever body, or nice body, whatever arms?

Whatever your definition of "nice" is.

And by body I mean like, his torso, back, chest, abs, all that. Not legs.

I have no idea how I thought of this question.

• Nice body
  • Nice arms
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice arms > abs with flabby arms.

He doesn't need a six-pack, but he needs to be strong enough to lift me and hug me tight. Not to mention a guy can look sexy with a little tummy flab if he has nice arms.

What Girls Said 6

• My preference for men anyway is slightly toned arms and that's it.

• Nice arms!

• nice body, whatever arms.

• Nice arms; I love stronger, defined, muscular arms.

• I agree with why-makoto-kun. As long as a guy has built arms/shoulders/back, I don't care what he looks like anywhere else. My boyfriend has a little tummy weight, but he's strong and his arms are really muscular. I much prefer that to a guy that has a six pack and small arms.

Also, I'd like to point out that it's easier for heftier/bigger guys (weight-wise) to look more muscular because they have some fat on them. It grosses me out when guys are skinny and have muscular arms.

• Nice body

What Guys Said 1

• I tried to invite a girl to the "guns show" once, but the moment I started flexing for her, she immediately told me she had already bought a pair, and flashed her pair of tickets in front of my face.

Sure enough it was for the 9:30 show at the convention center.

I was a sad man that day.