Was I too sheltered as a kid?

So my coworker is 67 has been married almost 3 times. I can ask him anything and its great and most questions I do have he's already answered... when I tell him I'm not doing anything on the weekends...he goes well why not?! I don't really want to tell him I don't have many friends... I have 2 very close ones

He would always say your young! Goo out date! I just broke up with my ex he was a player but dnt get me wrong I thought I could change him...lol... I probably did... the bad way lessoned learned. But yes in all honesty I need either a rebound or another Guy to talk to but I'm shy I get a lot of strangers online or something that I'm "soooo" hot but why don't I get approached by white guys in person its always behind the screen I want some affection here! I'm not looking for anything serious at the moment... so how can I make myself more available and less scared of guys?

Lol omg I dnt discriminate yes I have a preference because most black guys I talk to or have dated are f***ing bums. I'm sure I said it wrong but take it how you want it. Why is what I said a problem when I hardly see any white guys date outside their race? Lol but when I say something about it I get attitude? Is there a problem with me wanting to date white guys? Lol do you guys date outside your race?!
All I asked was why don't I get approached by white guys?! Lol what's so horrible by that? I'm not saying they dislike me. Most that I run into look lost for words like they are shy and look intimidated by a black female. It could be possible. I get smiles all the time but they don't run game like black guys do. And I like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you racist or self hating?

• Neither y? I have a preference. So me stating what I like is a problem? I don't get it

What Guys Said 6

• You project the stereotypical mad black woman attitude in your aura and you are repelling the white guys that you want to approach u!

• No, you were not, and that shouldn't be a problem.

• No one is allowed to like white guys now. Haven't you heard?

• You need to hang out more with guyys.

• White guys only, huh? What are you, some kinda racist?

• Lol yes I'm a racist to my own kind. Seriously?! I'm black but I want to leave black guys alone they dnt mature until hiring their 30s and I dnt want to wait that long to wait. I worded it wrong but is it bad that I want to start dating out of my race? Really tho

• I would like to know this as well. You said "white guys" in a way that makes it sound like you get approached plenty by other guys who aren't white, and that because they're not white, it's not good enough or they don't count or like that's the problem, or something. Can you elaborate on that?

• Actually what you said is what I'm trying to say. Kinda. I'm attracted to white guys. Very much so. I said preferred white guys because I don't see them playing as many head games and me not having to care of them like black males. I'm black these men arnt sh*t to me lol especially age 21 up yea its harsh but its true. Call me I'm not sh*t I dnt care I have a job my own car my own money. And most black guys wanna run game in a females head more than anything so he can live off her. Ask anybody

• Yeah, what I said pretty much describes sounds pretty racist to me. But hey, whatever, I guesyou just hate your own race. By the way, yes, I do date outside my own race. I've dated many races. White, black, Hispanic, Indian, asian, native.

What Girls Said 3

• I think everyone made a big deal about the black guy thing, you are just more into white guys. Maybe just try and talk to more people, even if they re girls they might know more guys for you to meet.

• I'm not going to answer this until you answer everyone's question about the "white guys" thing.

• Lol what's wrong with the white Guy thing? Its my preference... you don't see me bitching about white girls dating black men and how they only want them because of the stereotype. And trust thata not always true lol

• strangers online you should not trust. especially making comments that you are "soooo hot." They are after that thing between you legs girl..