What to do when he starts to fade away?

so I've been talking to this guy that I met online for just over two months now.we met in person for the first time about a month after we started talking. We met at a park and we seemed to hit it off pretty well. We ended up making out a little bit, but that was it. Then about a week later we met for the second time. Then two weeks later, on memorial day, we went to the movies together. Up until then we had been texting each other pretty much evey day. Then after that last time we hung out a week went by where we didn't talk. After all the constant communication to none for a week, I freaked out. Lol. I started to think he wasn't interested anymore. He ended up texting me the following week. After much thought, I sent him a text that basically said this isn't really working out for me. He responded a day later and said if my busy work schedule bothers you then I understand where you're coming from. There are times when I text him and don't get a response and yes, it frustrates me a bit. I can't help but think that if you like someone and are truly interested in getting to know them that you at least make an effort to try and spend time with them. So, we have hung out 3 times over the past two months, am I being unreasonable if I walk away now or should I give it some more time?

What Guys Said 1

• If she starts to fade away, then make effort to spend time with them.

What Girls Said 1

• yes your right if someone is interested in you they will make an effort to talk to you and spend sometime with you specially because you guys used to talk everyday and suddenly just here and there... I think you should let it flow and keep in mind that it might not turn out the way you want to. since you guys are not officially together you should talk to other people...