FWB I thought.... but maybe not?

We hang out about.. every 2 weeks or so and occasionally txt. I'm sexually involved with him and we're friends but when we're together he doesn't treat it like a friendship, he treats it like we're together. He holds hands with me when we go out, always cuddles me, gives my random kisses on my cheek/lip/forehead. But we don't communicate a lot when we're apart and we mutually agree that this is purely sexual... so why does he take it a step further? is that the normal thing to do in situations like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh FWB's are complicated

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that he's getting more attached.

What Girls Said 1

• He's attracted to you, and obviously using you for what he wants so he's gonna take it as far as he wants. I don't understand friends with benefits because I don't have sex for fun but hey that's all you. Don't question his actions if you don't even talk tht much. After not talking to me for 24hrs that's the end of that. But don't question him if its friends with benefits he will use you and kiss you hold your hand whatever he wants that's what friends with benefits is