Would you rather date...

Date someone you trust OR date someone you respect?

If you had to choose between the two.

Most Helpful Girl

• if I had to choose between the two I would choose neither. it doesn't even make sense.

to respect someone generally means you value them as a human being and they have a lot of integrity which implies there are a honourable and trustworthy person.

If you trust somoene you probably do because you believe they are a person filled with integrity and honour so believe what they say so you would respect them.

so I don't think it even makes sense what you are asking even though it is a hypothetical question

What Guys Said 4

• trust.

• In order for there to be a relationship, I would need both trust or respect.

• Trust

• I couldn't trust someone I didn't respect or vice versa.

What Girls Said 3

• I would have to say respect. Trust is a quality that comes along with respect. If I couldn't trust a guy, and is skeptical, worried, and anxious about him, I basically don't have respect to believe in and trust him.

Also, resoect for other reasons. Respect is something a guy has to earn from me. Based off of qualities like trust, personality, who he is, what he does, his job, his interests, basically his WAY OF LIFE. The choices that he makes, and the kind of person he is.

• someone I respected if I had to choose.

• Both.