Facebook message turned into an hr long conversation? but won't even send a text.

So, this guy I know who's in a lot of the same activities as me added me on fb. I had a legitimate question for him but didn't have any other way to ask so I sent him a message on there using my phone. Apparently he replied immediately even though he wasn't active at the time (Facebook mobile) and when I got a phone notification (which was about an hr later cause I didn't have good WiFi) I replied right away to the inactive guy and he got on again almost immediately and chatted with me for a good hr. Not exactly a flirty conversation but kind of just random stuff. Then after a good hr or so he gets off cause its late and says we need to chat again the next night. The next time I saw him he asked for my number but hasn't texted. I'm not sure why he's not texting? Anyways, thanks in advance for answers.

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys do not text the same way girls do.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• some people approach or treat different forms of communication just as that - different. Maybe he just felt more comfortable chatting on FB or prefers FB over his phone or doesn't like texting in general, etc etc.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I will get peoples numbers but I absolutely hate using my phone. I generally just take it for emergency questions or if I ever want to call them from my home phone. And Facebook mobile isn't always from the actual phone, I use it on my ipod. I wouldn't be too concerned because even though everyone seems to have a phone, it doesn't mean that all people use it. I wouldn't expect my boyfriend to ever text me anyway because he's the same as me.

0|0
    0|0