What is meetme.com?

What is it I'm curious? Is it a dating website or a site to just meet new friends? My boyfriend has one and he doesn't know I know he has one and I'm curious wtf it is...

Thanks for the responding everyone! I ended things and told him about me knowing and he immediately said he was sorry and that he would stop and never visit that website again and that he wanted a second chance with of course the blame game.I told him I don't know & yet not even 30 minutes after he told me he wouldn't visit that website he logged back in. I immediately knew things wouldn't work and things couldn't be fixed due to his love of that website and him just "talking" to other girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• I smell a rat, especially because he lied about his status before and was looking for a girl who liked fast cars (not a guy friend? Hmmm). Keep us posted QA... I'm sorry :/

• That was when he was single keep in mind before we were dating now he is asking if anyone wants to kik or vox and while some guys in the past have liked stuff he has posted a lot anymore are girls and not a lot of girls have been liking his stuff recently but who tf knows anymore...gaahhh but yeah il keep you posted hopefully he replies to my anon message soon

• A liar, huh? Good riddance. I'm sorry that happened, QA. You deserve better than someone who seeks Internet attention while he has a gf...

• Yeah thanks I agree I don't need that BS

What Guys Said 2

• I am not sure meetme.com sales staff, why don't you tell us.

• from what I know it's just another chat roulette

What Girls Said 2

• It's supposed to be a website to meet friends. I have had one for a couple of years now, and while I HAVE made a friend or two, it's mostly horny guys and girls who post slutty statuses and pictures and then yell at all the guys who hit on them. You should be able to tell if your boyfriend is there for friends or sex by what he posts.

• He has posted in the past when he was single that he was looking for a girl who liked fast cars and loud music...but now he is posting he wants to talk to talk to so kik or vox and sometimes mentions skyping... which makes me uncomfortable like most of the people who like his stuff are girls only a few have been guys

• Do you have a gut feeling that he's doing something he shouldn't be? Maybe you should just casually being up meetme.com and see if he acts guilty.

• Honestly I don't know. Like him just talking to other girls just makes me uncomfortable but I've always been the type that thinks its not okay to be talking to the opposite sex especially if your in a relationship and its someone you just met you know ...especially online? I sent him a anon message on their and ask him his relationship status because he is cute. But I'm waiting on a reply to that anon message still so I should know for sure soon

• It's a site where horny teenagers hit on each other and try to get together for sex. 99% of users use it for that purpose (mainly guys). I created one because my friend told me it was like Facebook. It's not. I got horrible sexual messages right off the bat. They ask awful personal questions about your vag, breasts, sexual tastes, and the color of parts of your body.

There's always a chance your boyfriend could be a good guy on there. My friend (guy) has one and he's a genuine guy who is not after sex, but the chances are slim...sorry.

• No its fine I don't want the sugarcoated answer like I don't know I think he might be cheating because why the hell would he need that sit if he dating me

• Very true. You may wish to ask him about it...or make your own account and add him.