Are all girls drama?

Honestly. I've been single for a while because my last relationship sucked and wanted some time to recharge the batteries. I just opened myself up for dating recently. I've been on a few dates and it seems like girls have grown even more dramatic than usual. Now guys we can be a**holes I know, but geez! are there any good girls left? if so where do I find them? haha!

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but I think today's culture embraces narcissism from both sexes. The vast number of duckface & cleavage and shirtless bathroom mirror pec-flex shots floating online can attest to that.

Look for people who are involved in things that you find interesting to find someone who can look outside their self-absorption, which is reinforced by our American diet of reality shows and social media ego-fixes.

• I always figured it was insecurity. A guy/girl posts revealing pictures to get compliments or sends revealing pictures because that's the only way another person would date them, they think. Of course insecurity masquerades as narcissism: insecure people talk the most about their looks and come off as narcissists. Really they are trying to convince you and themselves.

• Not everyone who thinks a lot of themselves is insecure. Some are, some aren't. A lot of "helpful" people get eaten alive by the latter kind, who think they can make an entitled person into a kind, devoted partner (and, in the meantime, get that beautiful body as a reward for their help -- let's face it, none of us are as kind and altrustic as we'd like to hope, haha)

What Girls Said 18

• drama? No. But emotionally unstable, most are, and some are at a chronic level. Girls over think and overreact. It's their nature. Of course, not all girls are like this and bla bla bla, but my experience has taught me this nonetheless. And I apply to the pattern as well.

• There is no doubt that some girls can be a handful. It doesn't mean that all are. You need to evaluate each situation individually and try not to be discouraged by the few who you did find as dramatic type women. This is no doubt a flaw in someone's character, not because of their gender. Trust me, there are some guys who also love drama, so its definitely not gender specific.

• Absolutely. Every single girl in the entire world is drama. And all men are pigs, too.

(End sarcasm.)

There as many good girls as there are good guys. Good girls attract good guys and vice versa. You attract people similar to you so if you're attracting drama you might just be drama yourself.

• No. Not all girls are drama. I like Being dramatic but its not the same as creating drama I guess :p.I agree with lauramor.maybe you are looking in the wrong places. Look for girls Who are independent, have a purpose in their lives and are looking for a relationship because they want someone not because they need someone.they are the type that don't create drama. Look around at your girl friends -you know the girls you hang out with. Look at their friends.chances are what your looking for is right in front of you ...or at least within looking distance :p

• If you're encountering drama on the first few dates, you're doing it wrong. Try getting to know a girl first (just a bit, at least) before going out. If you're asking out girls solely on looks or something, that's your problem.

• I think I am a good girl ahah you might be looking for girls in the wrong places. look for girls in coffee shops or book stores, not in clubs or bars.

• Not immature girls create drama, mature women stay as far away from it as possible. I've got drama in my life, who doesn't, however, I in no way feel the need to unnecessarily add to it, I'm not in primary school anymore.

• you may want to date women a bit older. I am not saying this because I am 41. seriously SOME girls in their 20s are like what you described. again I stress some.

• Might want to reconsider the type of women you are attracted to. Or consider why you have been attracting certain women. You're clearly catching all the wrong ones. Time for a change!

• No but the girls who are not only seem to attract guys who are drama - like me!

• I only make drama when it is necessary, so I may be a good girl?

• I have like two girls who are friends because I hate drama and girls look for it, why? I have no clue. You may be looking in the wrong places.

• There's probably something about them that attracts you..(initially)

• Not all girls are and look for them at school or though friends,join dating sites.

• Those who a re drama are the immature ones, look for ladies whoare mature

• you attract what you give out, law of attraction

• Are any good girls left?

I'm guessing you're one of those idiots going into bars looking for a potential mate. If that's the case, then you deserve the crappy times you've had with women.

• Are all men perverts?

What Guys Said 7

• This isn't really a gender problem but more of a negativity problem. People overall have become more and more negative as we've progressed. My optimism can easily be one of the biggest reasons I am still single. People have become very attracted to negativity and it's a wonder how people can stay alive nowadays when everything is so horrible for them. The news is filled with murders, robberies, rape incidents, etc. Video games are filled with violence, killing, etc. Parents are divorcing and fighting with one another and the kid grows up in a broken home. It just keeps piling up.

When it comes to dating/relationships this is why girls are so hung up on exes and all the things the guy has done to them and how they want to get back at him, etc. Eventually an attraction to negativity develops in a lot of people and they get stuck in their own downfalls and keep burying themselves in it.

• Both genders have people who attract drama. As soon as you get a whiff of their tendencies get out of that relationship. In order to do that you have to get to know their personality quickly and know what to look for. If a girl complains about drama following her everywhere but doesn't know why it's probably because she draws it to herself.

• No. I met some nice ones. I can't say I haven't had my share of meeting those with drama either haha. You have to find mature ladies that will appreciate you. Keep at it, you will find her. If it matters at all, raise your standards but not too high.

• Yes. Next question.

• YES they are...

no matter how positive you try to see things they somehow still show their colors

• Not all women are drama queens. I met one once who wasn't...

Seriously though, drama is a genetic component of the female brain. It's virtually unavoidable...always has been, always will be. It does seem to be worse in recent years and I'm not sure why.

At any rate, here's a tip I've found helpful - women who enjoy the company of men and tend to have more male than female friends...they're the good ones. Seek them out. Good luck bro. Don't give up looking...there are definitely some good ones out there. They're just few and far between, but they can be found.

• Wow, you must be a scientist, huh? Like those "scientists" who claimed non-white people have smaller brains than white people. What were they called again? Oh right, Nazis.

• LOL...I'm a Nazis for calling women drama queens. You funny.

• I haven't ever met a woman that wasn't full of drama. LOL It seems like women need to get into the middle of everyone's problems and start to get all stressed out. Then us guys start to get dragged into it.

It seems like men tend to be more independent in finding things to entertain ourselves by taking on a hobby like fishing, or playing video games. Almost all of the women I have met don't have any hobbies, so I think they get into drama to combat boredom.

I think a lot of it is because most women are not comfortable with being themselves, and are afraid to look like a nerd, looking lazy, or something like that from getting a hobby. Women often claim they don't have time for a hobby, but research has shown that men and women have the almost exactly the amount of free time on average. So I think it goes back to women not being confident enough to take up a hobby to fill their free time.