Why would my FWB/casual date guy care if I'm with others? Could this mean he's catching feelings?

I agreed to casual dating but it feels more like a full blown relationship without the future commitment! I'm kind of starting to panic! Ahh!

He asked me if he's the only one. He is but it's not because I want a future with him...

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually guys are possessive of their fwb's, even if they don't want to commit to them. Guys want to be the only sex partner of their female, but not to be limited to one female themselves. It's an ego thing. A lot of guys I know enjoy feeling important to the female they're sleeping with, even if the sex isn't necessarily emotionally bonding.

What Guys Said 1

• he has probably fallen for you, these are the consequences when you have a FWB or sexual friendship whatever you want to call it, FWB is a bad idea because it plays with peoples emotions but at the time you just think its harmless fun

What Girls Said 1

• I would sya he likes you, if not then why would he care.