Would you date a bisexual guy or girl?

Yes, or no? If no, what would be your reasons? Curious!

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would be open to it, because I consider myself bisexual... actually more like pansexual, which means if its love it doesn't matter if it is a guy or girl. Though I've never been with a girl before and I don't know if I would be satisfied sexually, I could see myself being life partners with a girl... it would be really fun, I have always only had female best friends, its hard for me to get close with guys. With females I feel like I can open up, speak my mind and don't have to be afraid of getting emotional. In my experience whenever I would get emotional(my crazy self) guys would get distant) actually my females friends would too. Screw dating... I'm asexual... OK confused maybe? Anyone-who-can love-my-crazy-ass-sexual but not in desperate way, I'm talking true love here and that's hard to find... does it even exist? Maybe I'm crazy... I still love my ex... OK yes I am confused and crazy!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I wouldn't knowingly date a bisexual guy. My preference is solely for 100% heterosexual men.

1|1
    0|1
  • No, only straight guys for me, sorry.

1|0
    0|1
  • I think that if I am attracted to him then that wouldn't matter, but I might prefer it f he liked girls a little bit more than he likes boys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if he liked vagina MORE than penis

1|2
    0|0
  • No I'm not dating a guy that had a c*ck up his pooper.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would. As long as he's attracted to me and wants to be with me, why should I care who else he's attracted to? People say there would be a higher chance of him cheating, but I think that if I didn't trust my partner, bisexual or heterosexual, not to cheat on me then I wouldn't want to be with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a bisexual guy because sometimes they just resort to guys because they can't get a girl.

short answer: never.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just have a preference for completely straight guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • naw.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be honest and say no.

I'm too jealous of a person and I would hate to have to worry about both boys and girls.

Also, I like really manly, dominant men, and bisexual guys just don't seem all that manly to me ever.

No offense for any bisexual guys out there.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 8

• I see no reason why not date a bisexual girl. So yeah, I would date her. Though I wouldn't date a bisexual man, since I don't go that way myself.

2|1
    0|0
  • No, I'm straight so would only date a straight girl

1|0
    0|0
  • I sure would. Just for the greater chance of a 3some.

0|3
    2|0
  • yes but I prefer straight. Just to make things interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • It's neither a preference nor deterrent for me. However if it came to marriage, I'd prefer a 100% straight girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never. Not worth my time

0|0
    0|0
  • No. A girl that likes girls is off putting to me. Most guys only like them because they think they are going to get threesomes out of it. Plus, I think bisexual girls think the have carte blanche to do you wrong because of the aforementioned fact.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date a bi girl, especially one who's willing to bring other girls into the relationship.

0|0
    0|0