what is his deal?

Ok. So my boyfriend that I dated for about a month in a half. We no longer date witch means he is now my ex. I don't know what happen to us, but I have notice we started to have multiple arguments, and me fussing him out and questioning him, and saying he was cheating on me. And we kept trying to figure out how to fix are relationship. Then all of a sudden he starts tripping and saying we should just be friends and see other people and he said it more then once. I asked him why he say: that and he said that it seems to me that were having way to many problems and that we should see other ppl. And it start to piss me off! it makes me wonder did he have another lady on the side, did he cheat on me, or was he trying to date someone else, or just wanted to be with someone else and not me. Its like he was willing to stay but change his mind. I asked him has he been seeing someone else other then me, he said No. But my question is he didn't want to brake up and was willing to work things out. But why he say about us to see other ppl. dose he not care, ready to move on or just sick of us going back in froth? And is this it for good or No. thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• not good, he wants to move on and rightly so...Why would you want to be with someone who you argue all the time with? That's just retarded...Now stop being angry with the decision and realize it really was the best thing for you 2. You were not made for each other, plain and simple.

What Guys Said 1

• He's just sick of his daily routine

What Girls Said 1

• well he did you a favor,the fact that you suspected him of cheating and only dated him a month and a half is a real big problem..u got too possessive too early on,u didn't let things grow because you were too worried he was cheating...now you can't change his mind,he made up his mind already

• So in other words what do you mean?

• he got tired of you being so insecure..like you were hanging on too tight and worried thast he was cheating..in other words..u didn't know him long enough to come off so untrusting