If a guy you haven't heard from in a while texts you, would he be on your mind?

For the rest of the day? Would it be nice to hear from him or would you think "whatever"?

Most Helpful Girl

• depends how our relation was...were we on good terms? if we were on good terms since last time we saw each other, id be happy to hear from him and would feel missed by him, would be flattered that he made effort to contact me I would reciprocate. but if we were on bad terms since last time we spoke I would be shocked first, and then wonder WHY he is contacting me...like what does he want now? what's his motive? should I trust him? does he have good intentions? is he even genuine? its hard to believe someone genuinely misses you, when months have gone by and you left on bad terms and they never cared to contact u...theres no trust there. unless he came out in the open and apologized and asked for a fresh start I would consider it.

What Girls Said 5

• Simple. If I like/d him I'd think about it for days after. If I didn't like him, I'd think about it for a few hours trying to figure out why he'd texted me.

• There is a guy I've been texting every day, but yesterday he didn't text me at all...I also know that he works long hours, so I just assume that he's either working or sleeping. Of course it would be great to hear from him, but I'd rather him take care of himself first.

• I'd be over analyzing every little detail.

• Nope. Just o hey you're still alive! how's it going man?

• My immediate thought? "What does he want from me?"

I'm a skeptic, rightfully so. People don't usually contact me after a while because they missed me, but because they want something, even if it's just an ego boost or someone to complain to.

• in what way would it be an ego boost? I mean, wouldn't yours be the one whose ego is being boosted by getting the text?

• No, not at all. Why would I get an ego boost from someone coming back to use me some more? Haha!

They often use me for an ego boost. A listening ear to help them feel better. And then they bail after they've gotten their fix. I've known MANY people like this.

What Guys Said 1

• It depends upon every guy