Wow what is wrong with me?

Alright well this has been going on for quite some time. See I have this guy friend who means a lot to me and I really care about him and earlier this year he told me he had feelings for me but I didn't really feel the same way and I also knew he is like secretly in love with my best friend but knows that nothing will happen between them cause she doesn't like him like that. so after I told him that I didn't really have feelings for him we sort of stopped hanging out for a while cause it was just plain awkward. just this week we started hanging out again and I am finding that I may have feelings for him... the only thing is he is talking to some other girl who is my friend I guess but definitely not one of my best friends. ugh why can't I seem to like a guy unless he is completely off limits to me? what do I do about my little situation.. I don't want to ruin things for him and this girl he is talking to because I care about him a lot and want him to be happy. should I wait it out and see what happens or just forget about it cause I missed my chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him how you feel, honesty is always the best approach in these situations. If he had the courage to tell you to your face you should return the favor. His feelings for you will not have disappeared completely, they are still manifesting deep down. If you do not tell him soon than you will have lost your chance. If a relationship does develop it will be a great one, you guys will have already passed a big mile stone and there will not secrets between you two because of the honesty RIGHT OFF THE BAT! Anyways good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• My recommendation is to become close friends with him exactly as before. When you've reached that same point in your friendship, so long as he's not going out with anyone else, ask him on a date. Don't tell him you have feelings for him, just make hanging out as friends extra special, therefore turning it into a date. You can progress from there into a proper romantic relationship.

Good luck :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

• well you said it , do you like him just because he's not avaliable for you now , or you really feel that you like him? , anyway if you can't figure what's your true feelings are , you should wait tell he gets over that girl , if its a serious thing they have , if he just talk to her then give it a shoot ;)

What Girls Said 2

• what I would do, cause you guys seem close, tell him you have feelings for him to his face. but that's just me, and tell him why you like him.

• oh wow this is exactly my problem I can get interested in different guys but the ones I fall for are ones I can't have or I can have them ill just be hurting other people I guess lol...but I do care for them and after I'm with them I won't lose interest or be bored just because there isn't drama so maybe you should just go for it that's what I always do