Should I just not contact her and wait it out?

Quick background: Me and this girl had been texting a lot...getting closer on nights out. Then college finished, and texted her as usual (normally text for hours) and no reply. tried again couple days later and nothing. Still nothing after 3rd try few days later after that. text mutual friend then to see what was up. No reply from friend. Very next day got text from girl saying hi and that she had been busy with summer times..wtf? and the talk to you soon :) ending. So I'm pretty annoyed that she blanked me for the most of 2 weeks and then sent me a lazy text like that. So I didn't reply cause I was afraid I'd send something that I would regret. So I suppose what I'm asking is should I just not contact her and see what she does? Let her take the initiative for a change? All suggestions would be really appreciated thanks guys!

Most Helpful Girl

• let her take hte initiative, you´ve made and effort, she hasnt

What Girls Said 2

• she is probably circular dating,when someone likes you they do not disappear like that..period..

• Let her go.

Why waste your time on someone that doesn't even take time to reply to a text? You're better than that. It sounds like she either found someone else.

• Ya you could be right there...Its annoying because I asked her out ages ago and she said no cause we were in same college year and class, so I left her, and then 2 weeks later her housemate takes me aside to tell me she did like me...so I tried again and now this...head = wrecked!

• Same college year and class struck you out?

I'm sorry..I know this girl is probably not pretty and has a great personality, but she sounds immature. And like she doesn't even know what she wants. Save yourself future headaches! Go have fun this summer..don't worry about her.

• Typo.

I'm sure this girl is probably pretty

What Guys Said 2

• Yep, let her take the initiative if she wants to talk to you. You did what you had to do, it's her turn. In the meantime, you should enjoy your summer as well! Plenty of OTHER girls out there

• move on

• Nice and blunt! haha...thanks I guess!

• its easy to say, difficult to do it man. Don't go like I did, I still like my crush, she is so mean. I really hate her and also like her, I am confused why I can like her.==! sucks my life