If you dated someone with a crazy parent, is it a deal breaker?

is it? I am scared one of my parents, who is crazy, will drive my future boyfriends away. while that never happened, my past boyfriends and my parent did not get along so well. additionally, my friends think my parent is crazy too. I avoid bringing my friends around my parents for that reason, as my parents are still married and I live with them at the moment.

Most Helpful Girl

• I despise my boyfriend's parents. I haven't even technically met them, but the things they do to their son...make me loathe them. I don't want to have any sort of relationship with them. However, since my boyfriend doesn't push me to be best friends with them, it's not a deal breaker in our relationship. If he was super attached and clingy when it came to them, it might be...

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I have dealt with a girls family drama before and it is annoying. When drama is the only thing two people talk about it is rather boring and mind numbing. I would never date a girl who did not grow up in a healty environment again unless she somehow proved to me she is a reliant independent women who does not live with crazy people.

• Unless she insists that I spend time with them, no.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah, for me it would be

• Not for me, no