Why isn't he texting much? Is he interested?

I started chatting to this guy three weeks ago online and he asked me out on a date, we exchanged numbers a couple of days before and text a few times. We had our first date last night, we had text before but he didn't text before he left and I assumed he wasn't coming but he did, he knocked on my door (I live with my parents) out date lasted from 7:30 until 2 in the morning. No kiss, no sex. This morning he text before 11 but didn't mention having a good time but did send a flirty text. We text a few times before midday, then he didn't reply for 3 and a half hours. I replied just after 5 and I've heard nothing more!

He did mention on the date about me cooking for him but hasn't asked me out since. He's got a phone contract but he only pays £10 a month so it could be he doesn't get many texts or he doesn't like it. He told me his mum had text him twice and he hasn't replied.

Is he interested? If I haven't heard from him should I text him tomorrow? He had a party tonight so I could ask him about that?

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that he's just not interested in you.

What Girls Said 1

• You need to relax. It was one date. Text the man, maybe he got busy. If not and he lost interest move on to the next guy.