When a guy responds with one word answers

I have been texting with the guy I like for a while now not everyday but maybe once a week because we see each other in school (I also am the one who texts first). He is very nice, funny. and smart. However the last time I texted him I guess one of his friends took his phone and said "hehe you're cure:)" I said it was funny and it was OK but he only replied "k". I texted him a week later and now he only responds with one word answers like "good", "yea", "k".

+correction++ "hehe you're cute:)"

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you should refrain yourself from sending him messages, let him work for it now

What Guys Said 2

• dont bother it. he is trying make you curious. why girls are so easy, he made you attract to him.

• It means that you're not being interesting.

What Girls Said 3

• Normally, it's not a good sign if you are always the one to start a conversation. One word answers aren't good sign either. Could be he's shy and if you say his friend could have sent this message you got he's ashamed now. You answered it was funny maybe he thinks now you're making fun of him. Or, he doesn't like you in a romantical way.

• Dont text him anymore, I made that mistake before. Twist the situation around and make him work for it if he wants it.

• stop talking to him