Do American guys like or have dated Indian girls living in America?

just curious to know. do American Guys and girls like Indian girls.. or have dated with them.

whats are your likes and dislikes about Indian Girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be opposed to it, but the problem is that, knowing what I do about Indian culture, I feel I would be pressured to try to get in good with her family and that would make me feel very uncomfortable. Aside from that, though, I wouldn't have any problem with it. Most of the girls I have known from India were extraordinarily sweet.

What Guys Said 1

• I have met many very pretty and very nice, intelligent, hard working Indian girls. I have never dated one. I am married now, but if I were dating I would consider the possibility if religious differences could be worked out.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly I'm into people of any race, meaning as long as the personality is rockin' he could be indian, *middle eastern* european, south american...but I think Indian Girls are gorgeous. At my school the indian girls have long beautiful black hair and they have the prettiest eyes. I think though that an American man between the ages of 18 and 24 would so date an Indian girl and if they don't like Indian girls then, its their loss, right? (: