Who would even consider dating me.

I haven't even been in a relationship. I have glasses and when I have them on girl want even look at me but when I take them off then girls look at me. Anyways girls should at leastwise give me a try. I would love to have a ggirlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be confident. If you're not then we won't be as interested. Glasses shouldn't matter and you're not bad looking at all. Just be yourself and act confident and they'll come around once they get to know you.

What Girls Said 4

• For one, you have more important issues to focus on besides having a girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, I'm not implying that it wouldn't be nice to have a girlfriend, but right now getting a girl shouldn't be a priority.

Things you should know when it comes to girls is that you need to approach a girl with confidence. If you come off as shy, she may interpret it as you being weak (unable to provide security) and you will more often than not strike out before you even come to bat.

Additionally, have something to say when you approach her. Girls are social, and you will need to strike up and maintain a conversation with her. Not something that is completely all about you or all about her, but perhaps something neutral that you both can relate to.

In regard to your appearance, glasses shouldn't be an issue, unless you're wearing something that's pretty much out of style. Also it would help if you dressed nice. It doesn't have to be expensive, just decent.

Expect to be rejected. Even if you have all the said things going for you, there will be some girls who just aren't attracted to you (again, with or without glasses) just as there are some girls that you don't feel attracted to. Don't let 3 or 4 no's rain on your parade. If you knock on enough doors, you're bound to make a sale.

I hope this does help you, but even as such, stay focused on your classes so you can get into a good college and get a decent degree. While it isn't an issue for you now, it may become one later on down the road when you get older.

• Be more confident and stop thinking that way. I don't think you are ugly but you could do something about your style to look better and get contacts or better glasses.

Im like 20 which I would guess is older than you and I don't feel bad about myself because I haven't had a boyfriend yet

• Well if you continue with that attitude no one will want to date you. where is your confidence?

We attract what we think, be a confident fella and girls would not resist you

• you are cute what are you talking about ?

What Guys Said 7

• Dude, from the pictures.. you look happy and full of positive energy.

One thing great about being a guy is looks don't influence women as much as confidence does. Keep enjoying who you are and what you're doing and someone will love and appreciate you.

- My friend is a full on nerd:

- looks it

- talks like it

- and more importantly, owns it.

He just embraces his nerd status and he gets girls. They find his intelligence, confidence and overall kindness attractive.

• ummm yeah, girls are gonna say that they wouldn't date you do to a lack of confidence, but I imagine that's more of a fib than they let on, I say get in the gym and get big, you don't look like you have terrible looks, but you do look kinda scrawny which may be a turn off man

• hate how girls don't need confidence but guys do

• I wouldn't date you but maybe I'd give you a hand job if you gave me one too.

• Ok that answer scares the hell out of me. Lol Not to be mean but I am NOT gay anyway so it don't matter. Ha

• your arms look like they would get tired after 5 minutes. lift some weights then tell me when you're ready.

• No more comments after this, because that is just sick. Nasty, desgusting.

• Try making a reality check for "Would you date me?" It takes forever to get a response but you'd probably get a better response from there once you've typed out some things about yourself.

• Dude I got a 3.0

• Haha well to be fair it was kinda lame. Try being less vague and write stuff out. Instead of giving cop out answers like I'd go anywhere she wants to go or do whatever to make her happy, give specific details. Say something more like, I'd take her clubbing and then take her to a nice dinner and she can expect a big smooch at the end of the night.

• Well I can tell you the mistakes iv'e made that have kept me from getting a girlfriend. Missing obvious signals because you don't understand a women, I had this girl who kept smiling at me in high school, and I was always wondering why? and making exuses that she wasn't smiling at me, and missing body language signals and all that, just read up on female body language signs of attraction.

And being shy and not the most social person has also kept me from making a move, even when I could tell a girl was interested, just be approachable and sociable, and be confident.

• I am probably making the same mistakes lol

• Oh man, iv'e done so many stupid things hahaha, this girl came and sit really close to me and started talking to me and smiling and just turned red and put my head down on the desk, yeah I was very shy ha ha not the greatest hits of my life.

• Every girl is going to say confidence is your problem