Do you think GAG should allow you to bolden, underline, and italicize text?

Other forums give you this option and it makes it easier for people to stress their points without using all caps like they are yelling or something.

What do you think? think this would be a good feature to add?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I would say so, I also think there should be an iphone app

What Girls Said 6

• Actually, that's a great idea. I'd like that.

• Yup, I'd love that :) Great idea.

• Yes, it would be great.

• Good feature. I feel like I am yelling all the time when I am here trying to stress something. XD

• I think it would be a waste ha ha actually

• I'd probably use it sometimes.

I usually put stars around words I want to emphasize, or I just capitalize them, so I'm still able to stress certain words/ideas.

But I'd use bold/italics/underline sometimes as well. I like variety :-)

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, it would really help get our points across.

For the umpteenth time,they should also put some sort of daily limit on anonymous answers by one individual, for criminy's sakes.

• i like how if you say something reasonable. it gets downvoted just like in the real world

• The point fanatic trolls are on here 16 hours a day, so they're always first to react to criticism of themselves.

• Yes. Honestly, I don't know why they haven't done it already.

• Yes it would be very useful imo

• That's quite a good idea since people should always capitalize on the real message.

• I think it would be nice, however, there's already people who POST AN ENTIRE POST IN CAPS BECAUSE THEY THINK IT WILL GET MORE ATTENTION BECAUSE OMG PAY ATTENTION TO ME HELPPPPP!111ONE. I get the feeling that we let that in and people will get posts like that with bold italicize and underline. That plus I got the feeling a while back that they also put that crap in to bust down on spam and malicious yadda yadda.

But yes, I do sometimes wish I could [b] [i] [u] to make a better point, or even [s] when I'm feeling cheeky.