Is this guy genuinely interested in me?

Have been on a couple of dates with this guy I met online. Really starting to like him and very attracted to him but don't want to sleep with him too soon.

First date we went out for dinner. The second we went bowling, had dinner, then watched a movie back at his place because we could not think of anything else to do.

While watching the movie we were kissing for pretty much all of it and things got a bit hot and heavy for a bit but told him that I did not want to go all the way with him just yet. I wanted to get to know him more before hand. He was fine with that and respected that. I did not stay the night either. Just went home after the movie.

He sent me a text asking to watch the movie again properly this time tonight but I was busy. He was fine with that and said that is cool let me know when you are free next week and we can do something then.

None of his texts involve sexual innuendo and we talk about other things other then sex. He always initiates everything as well. Plans dates in advance to during the week and on weekends.

Think that this guy seems genuinely interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• good god...yes, he's interested...you turn him down for sex, he respects your decision and still wants to see you...and you think he's NOT interested?...

• Just was a bit worried because we were getting pretty into it while we were making out that's all. Plus the last guy I dated slept with him too soon and he led me on for almost 3 months. Just trying not to make the same mistakes as before.

Really? I keep hearing never to text the guy first to give him the chance to chase you.

The last text he sent was to let him know when I was free so I should not hesitate to follow up on that?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, he seems interested. But don`t leave him hanging too long. He might lose interest. And you should always suggest an optional time if you can`t when he`s suggesting. He might think you`re not interested. Be available.

• agoJust was a bit worried because we were getting pretty into it while we were making out that's all. Plus the last guy I dated slept with him too soon and he led me on for almost 3 months. Just trying not to make the same mistakes as before.

• Hard to say really. He might be playing cool or maybe he is busy. Or he might have lost interest. Anyway it`s his turn now.

Could be, since you don`t give him sex so easily, he doesn`t want to look like a puppy. Give it a couple of days.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

• He left his phone at the office and we went out again. All good!

• He's genuinely interested in you since there's no sexual vibe from him at all.

What Girls Said 0