Girls what are some reasons you would end a texting conversation with the guy you like?

I recently heard from one fo my friends that girls will end a conversation with the guy they like because they want to show that they don't need them all the time. I guess it's kinda like playing hard to get... Is that true and are there any other reasons a girl would end the conversation with the guy she likes other than being busy?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, I would end texting conversations because I wouldn't want my realtionship with the guy in question to be more online or texting

What Girls Said 4

• When I think I'm beig annoying or when I'm carrying the conversation and he doesn't seem to try to keep it alive

• if his not acting interested neither would I...

• if he takes along time to write back or doesn't really get into the conversation.

• Other than being busy, there aren't many reasons. She wants to show you that she is capable of being independent. It sorta shows you that she isn't needy (Which is something a lot of guys complain about girls) and it makes you want her more. She might also end it so that she can continue a conversation with you in person.

What Guys Said 0