How do I act on a second date?

Do I act more romantic and as if we are a couple I.e hold her hand and kiss her at the end of the night? Or do I play it the same as the first date? Keep in mind in 18 and she's 17

Most Helpful Guy

• Its all about how she takes it. Don't just expect to hold her hand or kiss, but if you find each other walking close enough that your hands could swing and connect, then give it a go. Dating is about giving a person their space to decide how they feel about you, while also making your own intentions clear through manners and actions. You want her to know that you enjoy her company and she is a person you would like to see more, but also allow her to decide if she feels the same. If it seems pressured on her, she could react negatively if she is still on the fence.

She will let you know too! If she is making eye contact, laughing, being playful, not checking her phone all the time, then she is enjoying herself too.

You can do it. Be natural. :D

What Girls Said 2

• I would introduce more to it. Perhaps a longer kiss, but no tongue. That would be moving too quickly in my opinion. However, holding her hand is a sweet and romantic gesture. You can cuddle more on your second date, and save the heavier stuff for later. All things come in good time. She may not be as experienced as you, and you just have to take it at the pace she wishes it to be. Hopefully things work out for you both.

• do both, you have to start introducing relationship things otherwise it could be really awkward to do later

What Guys Said 3

• It's not how you act, it's how she responds.

If the first date went well, behave the same way.

Usually on the first date I would kiss on the cheek and then kiss lips 2nd date.

Being too hasty for a kiss is never a good thing. So even though you're a date behind I would advise you to kiss the cheek at the end of the night. So that way you can let it marinate and she will know what's to be expected on the 3rd date.

• Hold her hand yes, kiss her at the end definitely. And you don't have to wait until the very end, if its ever just quiet and she's leaning into you; that's a good time too. Its alright that she's 17 try not to worry about that.

• Alright thanks for the advice. I'm not worried about the fact that she younger than me, I was basically just pointing out that me and her are younger and that maybe different rules would apply than if we were say 25-30

• ah, good point.

• Act like you two are old friends and are moving towards into something serious