Online dating experiences

Can I get some comments on your expierneces. I'm debating at least trying it out. I am only 22 and want to see if how it works. I don't want to try the free ones because people are more serious on pay sites. So eHarmony and match

Most Helpful Guy

• A warning about eHarmony: you will ONLY be setup with girls shorter than you. So it's not worth using if you want to date girls the same height or taller -meaning you'll never get a chance to date someone as tall as a model if you aren't taller!

I currently use OKCupid because a few of my friends and family used it to some degree of success, and OKC releases blogs on site-statistics with interesting feedback ( link ) and has other interesting features (like the "What's my best picture?" voting feature).

However, I was thinking about trying another free online service anyway to expand my chances of meeting the right girl. Pay sites seem wayy too desperate and the results aren't worth the money from what I've heard.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah nothing wrong with free sites, you just have to put there you're looking for serious reLatinoships only. That would deter most people who aren't serious.

• Go for it! I met a couple guys from an online site, one I went on a few dates with.

• A cousin met her husband trough online dating. But I wouldn't do it if it were me.

What Guys Said 3

• You'll soon learn how to spot the real girls from the pretend ones. Pretend girls, what I mean, are the spam bots that try to troll you to join other dating sites.

• lol serious people are on the great free ones too I don't know why you would try to get your self out there as much as I can. I can tell you from experience POF is the best site I have ever used

• I've seen that beautifulpeople and plentyoffish worked.