My boyfriend was texting another girl

my boyfriend and I have only been together like 3 months.i know its soon but I am falling fir him... We got in a fight over sonething really stupid and all seemed fine ... that night when I got off work he broke up with me.. Then 5 minutes later we were backtogether.. I had doubts that was the real reason and he was hiding his phone and stuff.. Its been a few weeks and he left his phone in the car so I checked it.. He was texting a girl saying that she was his princess and he was missing her even on days when I was with him that he always thought of her... She wanted to talk to him alone so she wanted to hang out... I can tell that sone messages were deleted after that however what I found out next made me angry... He then told her that he couldn't hang out because he couldn't get rid of me and that I was worse than his ex ... And I'm pretty sure he broke up with me to get with her because he told her he was gonna leave me and then it was as soon as she turned him down he was like oh I wanna work it out... I don't know am I overreacting? Because to me is feel like he is saying I can't have the love so ill settle with her..

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you are overreacting he's a douche! I wouldn't accept him back if I were you.

What Guys Said 6

• You can't trust him. He's a player.

You want to find a guy who's not going to text girls back and forth while he's officially in a relationship with you.

I hope to god you use sense and logic and break up with him. Even if you don't have other guys coming after you, take the single route.

Arguments do happen in a relationship, but willing to work it out and not deceive each other is what f*cking counts.

• You got it all right, now what you got to do is deal with it in the right way, and whatever you do, do not forgive him,x

• that's indeed what he's saying. "Shit I didn't get the girl I wanted, might as well stick with the one I got in the meantime..." Dump the chump...

• This relationship is not going anywhere. You don't trust him so you go search through his phone? Seriously? What's your deal?

Aside from that he is obviously not into you. You don't trust him and he doesn't like you. Sounds like a winning recipe to me... Not.

• Break up with him immediately. He's trouble.

• This is a perfect example of why women are stupid, a guy treats them like sh*t, they fall for him/ love him more, sign.

• Only some women are stupid, not all, but what you're saying besides that is absolutely true.

What Girls Said 0