He loves me but there is a bit of a dilemma

Ok so we have been dating each other for about 2 months now. He fell in love with me and I share the same feelings. The other day he stopped texting me and didn't text me for about 3 days. All of a sudden I got a text from him saying he was sorry that he hadn't texted me but had been going through some stuff. He then told me he found out he got a girl pregnant and has a kid. I don't understand, we tell each other everything but why didn't he tell me sooner. Now that I know, I feel like I can't trust him and we had plans of having a future together. Now I do not know if we can continue with that because I feel like a child with someone else may make it harder. I don't want to be the "girlfriend" or potential "stepmom" that a child hates. I do not know what to do, he hasn't texted me since yesterday when he told me and even he said "idk" when I asked him if we should still be together. I really need some answers because I feel like he doesn't care.

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that it's over between the two of you. You don't trust him anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• If I were you I would probably just end things with him, to let him try and work things out with the other girl. SO that the kid has a happy family or at least a complete one.