Is casually dating more than one guy wrong?

I'm single and dating 3 guys currently.I'm jus exploring my options now.is this wrong?FYI I'm not sleeping with any of em

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's wrong. If you commit to being exclusive with one of them then it will become wrong to date the others. Or if you start to become physical with one of them, I think it will begin to get questionable.

What Guys Said 5

• i think its actually becoming more common to casually date or get to know multiple people at the same time , maybe dating sites have made it easier . just make sure they don't all know each other or meet them at same places and such . it only becomes wrong if you start to commit to serious relationships with more than one but if your just getting to know them and seeing what's out there it isn't a bad thing its just dating

• It's not wrong at all, there's no better way to quickly find out what type you're attracted to and what type you don't like. And be honest. But only if asked. There's no reason to get caught up in lies and cause drama.

• It has to be okay with them. If not politely end it with the one/ones who don't think it's okay. Then see from the others who you want.

• It's not wrong at all, since you're just exploring your option

• Morally wrong? No.

Will two or three of them dump you the moment thing find out? Hell yes!

• It's crazy you said that one of em just asked me why do I have to see them nxt week and asked if I'm seeing other niggas lol...awkward

• She needs to be honest! And the guy shouldn't ask her if she's dating others if he isn't ready to hear the answer. And if he hears that she's dating 2 others, that's his sign to step it up or get out of the way!

• That's the sign for any sane guy to say goodbye and delete her number, haha.

What Girls Said 3

• as long as you are not doing something that you wouldn't like the guys you are dating to do with other girls then it is not wrong, exploring your options is perfectly fine

• No, because you aren't official or commited yet so don't worry

• i don't think it's wrong as long as you're open about it