Should I be concerned?

I've been busy for the past week and have been neglecting my boyfriend a little. Sometimes I won't respond to texts unless they are questions. I'll just read the texts, and if they don't need a response I won't respond. I don't do this too often, and just started recently because of how busy I am. I also have moments throughout the year where I get extremely busy and tend to neglect him, but he is an understanding guy, although it has caused some issues before. Lately I haven't been able to go out, and if I can it's only for a short amount of time.

I have also noticed that he has been putting less effort into our relationship lately. His texts are short and not very enthusiastic. Doesn't really call much, unless I call. Stopped asking me if I'm free to meet up. I saw him yesterday because he needed to pick something up. He was texting his boss, and left his phone on the table when he needed to use the restroom. His wallpaper is no longer a picture of us, it's just some generic background. I also think he may have changed his password, I didn't have time to check.

Should I be concerned? He's definitely not the cheating type. He's told me that he loves me, but I've never said it back. I do love him, but I am scared to say those words.

What Guys Said 1

• You should be concerned. Your relationship must be dying down

What Girls Said 1