When is it time to quit trying, to make a date?

I went on the first date, we went boating and I made food, the second date was suppose to be to the movies but she said she could not make it, so I rescheduled, and she still couldn't make it, she is a very shy and respectful girl and I'm trying to figure out if this is her way of saying no. I have thrown this around inside of my head for a couple days and was looking for some fresh opinions, so any opinions would help, thanks.

• Take a hint, and give up
  • No she just couldn't make it

Most Helpful Guy

• You should make it easier for her to say yes. Maybe tell her to pick a day, you pick the place. Make the place easy for to get to. The easier you make it for her the easier it is for her to say yes.. The girl I am dating now, broke one date, and said no 2 other dates! But, I made it easy for her to say yes by suggesting something easy for her to say yes too. She picked the day, I picked a place right next to where she lived so it was easy for her to say yes, since it was close to her and she could split if she wasn't having fun.. Been dating her now for about 2 months, and everything is going well.

Best of luck!

What Girls Said 2

• Could be either.

But if she didn't suggest any dates that she would be available or encourage you to keep trying to plan something I'd say she isn't interested anymore.

• you should ask her upfront if she would still like to go on that second date. and say that if she dosn't want to then it is OK. this way she won't feel so bad if she turned you down.

What Guys Said 2

• Be open to change the time for the date. Instead of throwing in the towel when she says she'll be busy that weekend, ask her when she'll be free.

• You should just try and try again until you're already satisfied taht she's not interested