Has a guy, you knew well as a friend, but were not dating, ever seriously confessed he's madly in love with you (crazy about you) and wanted to date you?
I know it sounds all romantic like the movies, but if so, did it make you attracted to him less, more or no change? Did you ever date him afterwards?
(I'm not asking in theory if you would be more or less attracted to someone if they did this, but in reality has this ever happened and what was the result?
- Yes, a guy has, but it made me even less attracted to him than I already was (or wasn't).Vote A
- Yes a guy has, and it made me more attractive to him and I dated him.Vote B
- Yes, a guy has, but it didn't change how I already felt about himVote C
- No guy (which I wasn't dating) has ever just come out and said he's in love with me.Vote D
- Yes a guy has, and it made me more attractive to him, but I never dated himVote E
Most Helpful Guy
Sad for guys, not a one voted E lol.1