Weirdest girl EVER!?

So I went out on this first date with this girl last month, we met online and I had a very playful and fun conversation with her online; we really vibed off each other so met up in person the next day and we had a good time, she kept telling me how we have a lot in common. I said back "Yeah but not in a like a creepy way." I also noticed how she kept justifying herself for me, even saying things like I normally would never do this or this would never happen where I would meet someone from online so fast. Anyways, I leaned over and I kiss her and she said "I saw that coming." After we kissed she told me "Sorry I'm shy about these things." We sorta of laughed and I while I was walking her back to her car she told me "We should hang out again" I said of yeah before I left she leaned in and kissed me. I said I would text her later. So I texted her the day after, but she still hasn't responded. Well I ran into her at her job a few days ago she looked scared to see me and she told me on Facebook, that she was scared of the whole online dating thing and that's why she got rid of her profile. She also said not message her again like if I was a stalker or something. I realize that there were a TON of guys who must have hit on her and they must have creeped her out. But why did she go from hot to cold like that. I mean she really can't compare me "guys online" since we met right? I even asked her and she said "Better safe than sorry." What did I do wrong? Why was she totally comfortable with meeting at first then after our initial meeting AFTER we kissed she got all like that? I never expect this at all!

Please explain as much as you can in detail

Most Helpful Girl

• Man you did nothing wrong. Some girls will jus play the little love game with you to test you out. but I'm gonna assume that she was an OK person since you found interest in her. Maybe when you were with her, it hadn't hit her that she was meeting up face to face with someone she met online. I guess the concept of it could have freaked her out.

most people don't imagine that they will find true love online. since the online world is known to be a little crazy, maybe that scared her a little and she thought it'd b in your best interests not to continue with each other.

What Girls Said 16

• I think maybe she has a boyfriend and was testing out the single waters... I don't know tho, She seems skittish and shady.

• Give it up. If she's not comfortable, she's not. Things haven't gone too far, so just move on. There could be something else happening on her end, so try not to judge her. Online dating can be a scary thing for a girl.

• I think you might have gone a little too far with the kiss and she felt pressured so she kissed you back, but realized it was a mistake. I have 'Relationships' (if you could call them that) with guys on the internet and sometimes I back out because I get a little scared. It might be she wasn't attracted to you and didn't know how to say it, or she truly was scared because of past relationships over the internet. Hope this helps!

• She seems indecisive. Maybe she was only on there to get a date and now that she had one, she's not into the idea anymore. Doesn't sound like you did anything wrong.

• last night I saw this news story talking about all these young male stalkers killing the girls, their husbands, mothers, grandmothers, etc. I'm really freaked out now too. if I had started dating a guy recently I might feel super anxious.

• I thinks she may be bit neurotic and paranoid.

It's obvious it impacted her social ability (she probably rarely, if ever goes out) seeing how she barely knew how to interact with you on a date. Maybe even has some form of social anxiety, though it doesn't have to be the case.

She is getting rid of you for her own peace of mind. The girl seems just a little crazy is all.

She probably isn't a bad person. I had a friend like her back at home. This sounds very familiar.

• Maybe someone told her a story about how it went bad once or something...

She shouldn't have backed off, I think you're gorgeous

• She doesn't want you blabbing about her online dating in front of her peers..she probably had a boyfriend or something and went out with you had some fun and decided she wanted to go bakk to her normal life..lol

• sorry but she is totally shady. I don't buy the whole "dont normally do this kinda thing" id say she does it for the free night out and blows people off after. its not anything that you have done and don't let her poor behavior put you off.

• I agree. She told me her friend signed her up for an ego boost. I didn't think about it at first. But now that I think about it you are right. That and this whole thing stinks of a girl who has very little self confidence.

• I think she's just really neurotic about it and the media scares her off

• She may be embarrassed about online dating

• Um...no clue! That annoys me and I'm female.

• something went sour for her or maybe she thought it was something wrong from the start. She was experimenting but changed her mind... its like people who just bail last minute on Craigslist... people are shady online... It is a strange way to meet up...

• Things went too quickly for her, that's my guess. She got physical with you, without getting to know you really well and that mostly just leads to hook-ups. Which might not be part of her plan/ intentions.

• You probably didn't do anything wrong until you showed up at her work. That IS creepy and stalkerish. You didn't 'run into her' at her job, you went there looking for her.

• That's crazy. She works in the mall. So just because I MIGHT run into someone I went out with I'm not allowed to go to mall? She works right next to popular restaurant which I met up with friends.

• Yea, you definitely creeped her out, wow!

• Yeah, you know what my reaction to seeing her at the mall? It was "Hey! It's nice to see you! How have you been?" and I hugged her. I mean she not responding didn't really effect me, because I have been on other dates. Although not going to lie, I would have liked to take her out again.

• I think she just doesn't know what she wants. Maybe she was really into you but is afraid that you're some weirdo. There are strange men on the Internet but to me it doesn't seem like you did anything wrong. I think she's just weird.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think you did anything wrong. My guess is that as you say she was creeped out by others she met online and associated you with them. It should not have made a difference given that she met you but she may have had a really bad experience since then. I had a similar experience years ago where a really great girl decided to stop talking to me because of such bad experiences she had with others online. At least she told me why before she disappeared.