Whats going on? Is she interested or not?

Hey, So there is this girl that I like, I'm 21 and she is 18.We are from the same town and we met at a party a couple of days ago,I was only friendly with her beforehand.

Anyway, we did a lot of flirting and it was fairly obvious she was into me and she gave me her number without me even asking for it.

So I sent her a text the next day and a few days passed and she she never texted back, So what should I do? should I text her again? or just leave it? and why do you think she never reponded?

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• How was the text? did she know it was you? if you won't see her normally just text her again, I wouldn't find that desperate.

• I just basically told her it was from me and asked her if she had enjoyed last night .. I will see her now and then because are town is kinda small and plus we are friends on Facebook too.

• well you didn't really ask her out or anything. why don't you do it'?

What Girls Said 4

• If she didn't response, then she is not interested. You were gave her company at the party, but that was it. So just leave it alone. If she texts you back, then you can move on from there.

• One more text won't hurt you. Maybe she was hungover the day after the party and forgot to reply to you. That has happened to me. Just don't be too pushy in your text, just say "Hi, how are you doing?" or something.

• text her again. If you want to get really assertive try calling her!

• text her again, if she doenst respond look for another girl

What Guys Said 2

• One more text never hurts - maybe she gets a lot and didn't notice yours or thought it was from a telemarketer. Something short and funny.

• Don't be afraid of texting her again, but don't worry if she's taking her time before replying. Maybe she's thinking about what to do exactly, or she's busy doing other stuff.