Should I offer to pay on 2nd date?

First date he paid, I gave the tip, Do I tell him I will pay this time or at least try and tell him I will pay, or let him pay?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should offer. It sends him a really good sign, which is that you're an independent woman but more importantly that you actually enjoy spending time with him even if it costs you money.

Most likely, he will pay. But he'll feel even better about paying, knowing that you don't take it for granted.

What Guys Said 1

• if I were you id offer, if you don't want to then don't but I would be happy that girls have a genuine interest in being an equal as opposed to just saying it

What Girls Said 4

• My guy friends like to pay to the girls they are dating, they reinforce their masculinity or something with it, Once they are a couple they like it when girls offer.

• yes, offer it will be a nice gesture.

• I always offer. No guy I've dated has ever let me, but the effort goes a long way.

• I would at least offer. If he insists, then he wants to pay, so just let him pay.