Girls how long do you wait to reply to a text/message?

because some people like to not reply straight away

Most Helpful Girl

• 10 or 15 minutes.

What Girls Said 7

• It depends on how the person texting is. If they're a fast replier then so am I, but if you take 20 minutes to text back then I'm going to ignore that text for a little and THEN reply

• I usually reply as soon as I see it if I'm not busy

• depends on the guy, if he answers quickly then I answer quickly too.

• it depends, I always answer as soon as I can but sometimes I am busy

• Depends on the person, what their style of responding is, and what they have to say. If they are just sayiing hi, and small talk is the extent of our convos, I may delay responding and then forget. If they are trying to figure out a time to meet up, I may delay if I need to figure out my schedule. If they ask a single straight-forward question, I am more likely to answer right away. Also, if I like someone, I will usually respond right away if they respond quicklyish too.

Honestly, I hate texting, because it's a pretty inefficient way to communicate. It takes so much time to hit the stupid buttons, when I could type a message 3x more descriptive in the same amount of time on the computer...or speak in person with 5x+ the efficiency. Strangely tho, I'm not really a fan of phone calls, because they demand your attention immediately. If people or I am busy, it's not very convenient.

• I don't wait. I answer as soon as I'm available to.

If I'm busy, I'm busy. Otherwise I'm either sleeping or you'll hear back from me almost immediately.

• You must suffer from narcolepsy :P

• Oh hush, haha!

You never have to wait long for my responses... even on Friday nights...

:-P

• I meant Saturday...

• If I'm not busy I always answer right away. If I am busy, I'll answer the first chance I get. For instance if I was asleep, I'll answer as soon as I check my phone in the morning. But as far as actually "waiting" to reply, I've never done that.

What Guys Said 0