Girls would you ever text a guy first that you only sort of know?

So like if you had hung out with a guy only in group settings and only had like a few conversations in person with him, however you have talked with him over text a few times with him initiating, would you ever text him first, even if you were interested or would you let him text first until you knew him better regardless of whether you like him or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• uhm not really, I don't really like to text my crushes

What Girls Said 5

• If I was interested, I'd text him especially if he had initiated contact first several times. But then again, I text a lot, my work schedule means I don't get as many chances to get to know someone in person beforehand.

• Only if I thought he was good looking

• if I am attracted to him I would.

• no, no unless is school related

• Actually this is happening to me right now.. I don't know him much we've just said hi, bye, and short question/response convos. I've texted him couple times because I'm interested but to be honest I don't think it'll get anywhere because communication is vital for anything to happen, and by that I mean face to face talking.

What Guys Said 0