I was the rebound!! Did I handle this well?

I met a girl a along time ago but we never talked until this week about her her recent break up with her boyfriend. So we met up at a BK to talk about it and comfort her. Then the second day we went to the movies and kiss and had sex that same night. The thing is during the whole time I kept asking ARE YOU SURE WANT TO DO THIS! or your gonna REGRET THIS I REALLY don't WANT 2! but she insist saying that she have never been so seduced like this before and that she likes me a lot. Then she starts saying that she wants to see me more. So we met up at college the next day and she looks really sprung actually and we kissed a couple times. Theee next day she texts me saying she regrets it and says that she's not the kinda girl that starts a fling with someone and that she is sure that I will have no problem finding new girls and that we shouldn't talk no more. I just told her that I really did like her and that I respect and understand her decision and if you ever want to talk she can just text me and I wished her good luck. Did I handle this well? She didn't delete my Facebook though? Its a shame 2 because she was really cool but I guess that's what I get right.

Okay sh*t has changed LOL She text me today saying she was sorry and wants to give us a chance but wants to take it slow.? should I take it or leave her.

Most Helpful Guy

• You handled it well - you knew what she was going to do, and she did it, and you didn't put on the whole "I TOLD YOU SO" routine, which you totally could have done.

What Girls Said 6

• She can take it slow... When she's completely over her breakup. You are nobody's sobbing pillow. I wouldn't express it that way. I'd simply say to her in a loving and nice way that she needs to get over her relationship, mourn have time for herself and that then you two guys can date.

• You handled it well, but if you are hoping to get back together with her, I wouldn't count on it. She's probably still hurting cause of the breakup and you probably don't want to get more emotionally involved than what you are already.

• she obviously did that with you to try to get over her ex and it is clear she's hung up on him and you should just move on so you wouldn't get hurt and I'm sorry to tell you that you two, isn't going to happen

• leave it, she clearly has problems that she needs to work out

• You sound guilty. You shouldn't worry about it because you gave her a choice and she took it to sleep with you.

• you did! I think you were a rebound but she might haven't seen it that clear before

• yes you did, kudos!

What Guys Said 3

• I think you both knew this was a rebound fling, and you both knew you'd regret it.

Too late now to wonder; just go forward. You were as understanding of her attitude as anyone could expect; I really doubt you'll ever be together again, now.

• You handled it well. But man, you shoulda saw the ted flag when she said she's never been so turned on before.

I mean you guys met up at burger king. If she is turned on by tht then she obviously is easy to please for sex.

And when you were wanting to care about her feelings and she insisted to have sex with you, she used manipulation and turned you into the bad guy by blaming you.

I think you should be the one to delete her off Facebook. Ignore her

• You handled it well. Quite a good move