I date strictly for serious relationships. Am I asking for too much from women in that 18-22 age group?

Personally I feel like I retired from that player lifestyle a year after I graduated high school. I'm at the age now, 23, where I want more from a woman than something casual. The thing is that the usual woman I'll talk to is between 18- 22, Am I expecting too much or are most women that age just not feeling the serious dudes like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Many girls in that age group are looking for a serious relationship, I'm sure. Just as many of them aren't. It's a question of finding the right one, that's all there is to it.

Still, I would think by that age you've had your share of superficial relationships and would want to move on. Maybe you're approaching the wrong type of women for you.

What Girls Said 4

• girls are genetically programmed to want long term relationships pretty much. I think the only reason girls do the whole casual hook up thing now adays is because theyve just settled since this is what society has become and they feel like that's how they should be a part of it. but trust me, deep inside, I think the vast majority of girls want to be in love

• I don' t think your asking too much most girls do want a guy for a serious relationship but sometimes girls want a guy just to listen and give him his honest opnion. Personally I would love a guy to take me seriously but then again sometimes I just want a guy to listen, and sometimes just a date or a fling.

• No, it's not too much to ask for. Personally, I can't really see the point of dating a person if you know you're going nowhere. In some ways that's just stealing each other's time, maybe an empty promise, toying with one another.

• I don't think so. Many girls want serious relationships but a lot of guys our age don't want that. So most women would be happy to find a guy who would take them seriously.

What Guys Said 1

• Im a guy and I don't think so