Girls, have you lost interest in a guy because he DIDN'T text enough?

So I know it's typical that girls get freaked out when guys blow up their phone by over-texting or calling, and may lose interest in the guy because he seems too needy.

But has the reverse ever happened? If you genuinely like a guy, would you lose interest if he DIDN'T text enough?

How little texting is not enough texting (if there is such a thing)?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't reply without a good reason I tend to get mad :P.

I will try to figure out why you're not replying and sooner or later

I will loose interest. Especially if you're doing it more than once.

So don't keep a girl waiting!

But I really don't need a guy who texts or calls me several times a day.

Once a day or every other day is cool with me. I think you can score

major points if you send unexpected texts. Occasional sweet good morning

or good night texts are very much appreciated.

What Girls Said 6

• It depends really. If you're having an ongoing conversation, obviously replies are expected. However if said conversation is happening around bed time or work/school hours, it would be idiotic of her to not take that into consideration. Although, it's always nice to let the other person know, as early as possible that you're not available to talk at the moment as to avoid any misunderstanding.

I would say checking in 1-2/day is enough (if a conversation has not been initiated yet). But incessantly sending text message one after another when she has not replied to the earlier ones is a turn off; it's a text, she's seen it.

I actually loose interest more from the content of the message, especially if we've been text-ing for a while and I somehow don't connect to what they're saying.

• not really , I know guys don't pay attnetion to text.

• no, texting doesn't matter to me

• no, no unless he texts some other girl more than me

• Ya caz I thought he was ignoring me so I was like forget him

• If I'm interested in you and you don't text me back when I text you and keep up the conversation I lose interest fast. If you don't text me everyday at least once a day ill also lose it. If I don't answer you don't keep texting me! Damn! Because if I don't answer I obviously don't like you. But yea if I have an interest in you you better be on the ball with texting me back or ill drop you like a hot pocket

What Guys Said 0