How can I change my situation? Love life feels doomed!

I don't think I'm ever going to meet someone who's right for me.

I go on dates, meet guys but I've never met anyone remotely long term dating wise. Who I click with, like, find attractive, chemistry etc.

I'm sociable, friendly, attractive and smart. I don't think I'm picky but I know what I want and think I offer a lot in a relationship and want it in return.

How can I get out of this negative thinking of thinking Ill never find someone?

I always meet losery guys who aren't interested in long term dating. I've never really met anyone that I thought yeah he's special, do I just have to wait for the right guy?

Ideas/advice/thoughts?

Feel like I'm destined to be alone, which I'm OK with tbh but my friends and family aren't which makes me think something's wrong with me. Like its better to be alone than in a relationship for the sake of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try not to look for people for the sole intention of dating, and focus on what makes you happy instead. This is not necessarily a rule, but in my little experience I've found out that the best relationships come from people I shared interests and good moments with before getting romantically involved with them.

That way, you get to know each other and if attraction grows from there, your relationship will have a solid foundation that will make it much deeper and meaningful (:

It may sound a bit weird, but I believe you're more likely to find a good match without explicitly looking out for it, and just enjoying yourself and hanging out with your friends. The rest will naturaly come along! (:

What Guys Said 2

• You're quite insecure and depressed right now. The best way would be to meet more guys

• At least you have been in a relationship before

What Girls Said 2

• try to have more firends (guys and girls) and it will be easier to meet guys first (from the friends you get) to see if they are worth your time.

• Thanks that's really good advice!

• tell guys you want to get to know them before considering being more serious with them.