Should I date this girl? (etc etc etc)

So I was with this girl last night and we f***ed. But I was wondering if yall thought I should try and date her, she is ridiculously sexy like I would honestly rate her 9 out of 10 she's got d breast size tight ass blond hair. anyway, she is fine, and she is rich as sh*t she was talking about how her family has a private jet.

but the problem is she's dumb as a box of rocks. and she ends her sentences with that high pitch voice making it sound like everything is a question. should I put aside my annoyances about her being dumb in return for the possibility of jet rides, plus the ultra sexiness of her or no

• Yes you should still date her
  • No you should not

Most Helpful Girl

• If looks and money are important then go for it

• well they are important, but I don't know if theyre more important than being able to actually talk to the person without being repulsed

• but I wouldn't have brought many of my ex gf's to the meet my parents

• And why not?

What Girls Said 8

• this is why friends with benefits exist.

• She might be good for a short term thing, but I definitely would't marry her if you're already talking about her like that

• I think you should date her.

• B, don't use her.

• It sounds like you just like her because of how rich she is and how sexy she is and not for her personality. I'm not saying she has to be ugly. There's nothing wrong with someone who is hot and nice. But if she's rude then I wouldn't date whoever this is no matter how hot she is.

• You are the reason why I don't want kids that are boys. I'm not bringing a pervert into this world.

• "Rich as sh*t"?

No, stay away from her. You'll ruin her.

• trust me she's not the good girl yallre acting like she is

• Nope, not if you are already talking about her like that. Good lord...

• lol she annoys me I didn't think it was that bad to express it

What Guys Said 4

• only you can decide if it has any potential based on what you know of her so far , are you sure she actually wants to date you it wasn't just a hook up at a party ?

anyways I've partied with rich girls before and can tell you they rarely date any guys that aren't also rich so can be easier to party with than take to next level if your not loaded

• The uptick is a habit. If you're feeling like you care about her, it'll be charming, if you're annoyed by her, it will annoy you more.

She's hot enough for you to be interested.

So go for it. If she makes you happy and you find you like and care about her, great. Who cares if she's dumb.

• You should date her. She's quite perfect

• How long have you known her?